Railway Group D Notification 2018 – RRB /RRC Group D Recruitment for 62,907 Vacancies
RRB Group D Notification 2018 : The Railway Recruitment Board has announced recruitment for Group D 62097 posts .Eligible and talented candidates can apply online .The recruitment process will be carried out by the Regional Railway Recruitment Boards. The interested candidates can apply online on the regional website on or before March 12th, 2018. This is an opportunity for job seekers to apply for 62907 vacant posts in the railway department for Group D and Ticket collector posts.Railway recruitment cells in the country are now gathering information from Railway Recruitment Boards across India about vacancies in Railways at different Grades. There are around 25,000 new vacancies expected to come out in Group A, Group B, Group C and Group D railway vacancies. Experts from various coaching centers says there will be 10,000 new railway group d vacancies alone in Group D will be published soon .
RRB Group D 2018 Recruitment
- Recruitment : Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) / RRC
- Exam Name: RRB Group D 2018 (CEN 02/2018)
- Name of Post: RRB Group D
- Total Number of Vacancies: 62907
- How to Apply : Online /Offline
- Pay Scale: Rs. 18,000/-\
Also Check RRB ALP Mumbai Admit Card Download
Railway Group D 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification required for RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 is that the Candidates to the posts should have passed 10th or ITI equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) as well as Diploma certificate granted by NCVT. Applicant selected for Railway Group D Jobs will be given a pay scale of Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with a grade Pay of 1800/- per month.
Pay Scale: selected aspirants for Group D post will be given a pay scale of Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with a grade Pay of 1800/- per month.
The age of the contenders should be between 18 to 31 years as the date of fill Railway Group D Application form. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
RRB Railway Group D 2018 Selection process:
The Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 will comprise of a Computer Based Test (CBT) or written test followed by Aptitude/ Speed/ Skill Test. Document Verification and Medical Examination. The CBT will have multiple choice type questions. There shall be negative marking in the exam. Selection of candidates for Railway 2018 Recruitment shall be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in Computer Based Test and other selection Criteria set by the organization.
RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Railway Group D Notification Release on||10th Feb 2018|
|Start RRB Group D Online Applicaion||10th Feb 2018 (10:00 Hrs)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12th March 2018 (23.59 Hrs)|
|Last Date of Application Fee Payment||12th March 2018 (22.00 Hrs)|
|RRB Group D 2018 Admit Card Downlaod||April 2018|
|RRB Group D 2018 Exam Date||April and May, 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Update Soon…|
How to Apply for RRC / RRB Group D Recruitment 2018
- First, you should confirm your eligibility before apply online for Railway Group D vacancies.
- If you are completing eligibility and interested then go for the apply online procedure.
- Keep all your documents with you i.e. photographs, signature, cast certificate, 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheet.
- Now visit official website of RRC or click on “DIRECT APPLY ONLINE”
- Complete your basic details i.e. Name, Fathers Name, and Address etc.
- Fill your educational details i.e. 10th, 12th, graduation marks & subjects.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose payment method i.e. offline or online
- Pay Application fee for Railway Group D Recruitment if it is essential for you.
- Finally, submit application form after dual manually verify.
- Now save your application as PDF on your computer, laptop or mobile. You may also save on Online Drives.
- Take a print out to keep the record and future use.
Also Check RRB ALP Result CutOff Marks
Also Check RRB Secunderabad Hall Ticket Download
RRB Group D 2018 Application Fee :
General and OBC candidates will have pay Rs. 500 and other category candidates will have to pay Rs. 250/- before 12th March 2018. The Application Fee is non-refundable.
|General / OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST / PwD / Transgender / Female / Minorities / Economically Backward classes||Rs. 250/-|
Mode of payment of Application Fee:
- Online fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards upto 12th March 2018.
- Offline fee payment through SBI Bank Challan payment mode closes on 12.03.2018 in any branch of SBI.
- Post office Challan payment mode closes on 10.03.2018 in any branch of the computerized post office.
RRB Group D Vacancy 2018
|RRB Name||Zone||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|