TS ICET 2019 Syllabus – TS ICET Syllabus 2019 Pdf Download – TS ICET Syllabus 2019 – TS ICET 2019 Marking Scheme – TS ICET 2019
TS ICET 2019 Syllabus : Aims to evaluate candidates logical thinking ability and their aptitude for mathematical and verbal skills, for admissions of MBA and MCA courses. TS ICET will have a objective type questions. Click on the attachment to find the detailed TS ICET syllabus.
TS ICET 2019 Syllabus :
Name of the Authority – Kakatiya university, Warangal
Name of the Exam – TS ICET 2019
Category – TS ICET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
Exam Date – May 23-24, 2019
Exam Mode – Online
Type of questions – Objective (MCQ)
Total Questions -200
Total Marks – 200
Marking Scheme – 1 mark for each correct answer.
Negative Marking – No negative marking.
Admit Card Availability – April 2019
Result – June 2019
Official website – https://apicet.nic.in
TS ICET 2019 Syllabus Description :
A: Analytical Ability : 75Q (75 Marks)
1.Data Sufficiency : – 20Q (20 Marks) A question is followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as I and ii. If the data given in i alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice
(1) is the correct answer. If the data given in ii alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice
(2) is the correct answer. If both i and ii put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement alone is sufficient, then choice
(3) is the correct answer. If both i and ii put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice
(4) is the correct answer.
2. Problem Solving – 55Q (55 Marks)
a) Sequences and Series 25Q (25 Marks) Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a:b::c:d relationship; odd thing out: missing number in a sequence or a series.
b) Data Analysis – 10Q (10 Marks) The data given in a Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram or a Passage is to be analyzed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
c) Coding and Decoding Problems – 10Q (10 Marks) A code pattern of English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or Decoded based on the given code or codes. d) Date, Time & Arrangement Problems 10Q (10Marks) Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation interpretation.
Section- B: Mathematical Ability 75Q (75 Marks)
I. Arithmetical Ability – 35Q (35 Marks) Laws of indices, ratio, and proportion; surd’s; numbers and divisibility,l.c.m. and g.c.d; Rational numbers, Ordering.; Percentages; Profit and loss; Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.
II. Algebraical and Geometrical Ability – 30Q (30 Marks) Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, applications-Equation of a line in different forms. Trigonometry-Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°): Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances, Polynomials; Remainder theorem and consequences; Linear equations and expressions; Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative; Plane geometry- lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry- distance between points.
III. Statistical Ability: 10Q (10 Marks) Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviations, Correlation, simple problems on Probability.
Section- C: Communication Ability:- 50Q (50 Marks)
Objectives of the Test Candidates will be assessed on the ability to
1. identify vocabulary used in the day-to- day communication.
2.understand the functional use of grammar in a day- to-day communication as well as in the business contexts.
3. identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memorandum, agenda, minutes etc.).
4. understand written text and drawing inferences.
Part 1. Vocabulary – 10Q (10M)
Part 2. Business and Computer terminology – 10Q (10M)
Part 3. Functional Grammar – 15Q (15M)
Part 4. Reading Comprehension (3 Passages) – 15Q (15M )
TS ICET Exam Pattern 2019 : Along with the Notification, Kakatiya University, Warangal has announced the TS ICET Exam Pattern 2019. TS ICET 2019 will be in Online mode, where 200 multiple choice questions will be asked. No changes have been made to the test pattern this year. All the candidates preparing for the test must go through the test pattern and prepare for it accordingly. It is important for the candidates to have complete knowledge of the TS ICET 2019 test pattern before they begin with their preparations. It will give them an idea about the mode of the exam, sections from which the questions will be asked, no. of sections, no. of questions and much more. Having an idea about these details will help them prepare strategically for the exam without wasting their precious time. TS ICET 2019 will be held on May , 2019 for admission to regular MBA and other postgraduate management courses offered by Colleges/Universities of the TS State affiliated to TSCHE. To know the complete details about TS ICET Exam Pattern 2019, keep reading this article.
This state level management entrance test has been designed to measure the candidate’s ability to think systematically, to use the verbal and mathematical skills and to assess their aptitude for admission into MBA program. From now, the candidates are getting almost 2 months to prepare for the test. They must check the test pattern detailed here and start preparing for the test.
TS ICET Exam Pattern – Marking Scheme 2019 : Having an idea about the marking scheme is equally important as knowing the exam pattern for the candidates. The total mark of the test is 200, wherein section A & B will carry 75 marks while section C will carry 50 marks. Following is the marking scheme of TS ICET 2019 in detail
· 1 mark each will be awarded for marking a correct answer.
· No negative marking is applicable.
· No mark will be deducted for leaving a question blank.
· If the candidate gives more than one answer to any question, such answers will be ignored while awarding marks.
· The qualifying percentage of marks in TS ICET is 25% (i.e. 50 marks out of total 200 marks).
· No minimum qualifying percentage of marks is there for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes.
Some of the specifications of TS ICET 2019 Exam Pattern are as follow Mode of the exam – Computer Based Test
1. No. of Questions – There will be total 200 questions in the paper
2. No. of Sections – Broadly 3
3. Language of the exam – English & Telugu for Section A & B. Only English for Section C.
4. Duration of the exam – 150 minutes (2 hours 30 minutes)
5. Questions will all be multiple choice. Each question will have 4 options.
Tabular Representation of TS ICET Exam Pattern 2019
For better understanding and clarity of the pattern of test, the candidates can refer to the table given below
TS ICET Exam Pattern 2019 – Details of the Sections :
In the test, objective type questions will be asked from 3 sections, which have been detailed here below.
1. Section A – Analytical Ability : This section will have questions from Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving. In Data Sufficiency questions, the data will be given in the form of two statements and the candidates will have to mark the correct answer on its basis. The Problem-Solving questions will be asked from Sequences and Series, Data Analysis, Coding and Decoding Problems and Date, Time & Arrangement Problems.
2. Section B – Mathematical Ability : Here, the questions will be asked to assess the Arithmetical, Algebraical and Geometrical and Statistical Ability of the candidates.
3. Section C – Communication Ability : In this section, the candidates will be assessed on the ability to Identify vocabulary used in day-to-day communication, Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in business contexts. Identifying the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.) and understanding the written text and drawing inferences.