TS SET 2020 – TS SET 2021 Notification – TS SET 2020 Application Form – TS SET Apply Online 2020 – TS SET Eligibility 2020 – TS SET Exam Date 2021 – http://telanganaset.org
TSSET 2020 : Telangana State-State Eligibility Test (TS-SET-2020) is a State Level Entrance Test which is regulated by Osmania University, Hyderabad On Behalf of Telangana State. The Eligibility Test Conducted for the Recruitment of Assistant Professors/Lectures at Degree Colleges and Universities in Telangana State, As per rules and regulations of the Universities/State Governments. Eligible Candidates who wish to apply for TSSET 2020 may submit their applications through online mode at official website. The registration fee of Rs. 1000/- (for General Category), Rs. 800/- (for B.C. category) and Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST/PH/VH category) be paid through payment gateway (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking). TSSET examination will be conducted in General Studies & 29 subjects at regional centers of Spread over the across the Telangana State In this article, we are providing information regarding to the TSSET 2020 Notification, Application Form, Apply Online, Eligibility, Syllabus, Hall Ticket and other details given here.
TSSET 2020 Highlights :
Name of the Conducting Authority – Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Name of the Examination – TSSET 2020 (Telangana State Eligibility Test)
Category – TSET Notification 2020
Exam Mode – Online
Admit Card Availability – June 2020
TSSET Exam Date – July, 2020
Result Announcement – July 2020
Official website – http://www.telanganaset.org
TSSET 2020 Important Dates :
|TSSET Notification||23rd March 2020|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||27th March 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Applications Without Late Fee (Only Registration Fee)||26th April 2020|
|With a Late fee of Rs. 1500+Registration Fee||4th May 2020|
|With a Late fee of Rs. 2,000+Registration Fee||14th May 2020|
|With a Late fee of Rs. 3,000+Registration Fee||24th May 2020|
|Hall Ticket Availability||4th week of June 2020|
|Date of Examination||1st week of July 2020|
TS SET 2020 Eligibility :
- Eligibility For General Category : Candidates who have secured 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA in their Post Graduation Examination.
- Eligibility For BC,SC,ST,PwD,Transgender Category : Candidates who have secured 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA in their Post Graduation Examination.
Registration Fee Payment For TSSET 2020 :
➤SC/ST/PHC Candidates have to pay a fees of 500/-
➤BC Candidates have to pay a fees of 800/-
➤OC Candidates have to pay a fees of 1000/-
➤ Application fee payment can be made through online mode through TS Online / Me-Seva / E-Seva Centers and Net Banking and Debit / Credit Card.
Examination mode :
➤ The exam will be conducted in Offline mode ( Pen and Paper Based Test )
TSSET 2020 Application Form : TSSET 2020 Application form will be available from March 26, 2020 through official website only. Candidates have to follow the all instructions before filling the TSSET Application form. Eligible candidates those who are interested to apply for the TSSET 2020 examination may their submit their applications via online mode only. There is no offline mode to apply for the TSSET 2020 entrance test. candidates submit their TSSET 2020 entrance exam applications before the last Date. The University will also provide the correction facility for application. Candidates are needed to fill all the necessary details like personal, academic, address and other details. Upload the scanned images of Photograph and signature. After that, they will receive an SMS of submission of their application form. A summary is displayed along with the total amount payable. Click on the “Make Payment” link, you will be redirected to the payment gateway website. You may take a print of your Application Acknowledgement form generated, for your records and future reference.
TSSET 2020 Apply Online / How to Fill TSSET 2020 Application Form :
- Click on the Registration link to register for Telangana State Eligibility Test 2020.
- Fill in the required information and enter a password of your choice. Please note that this password along with the Application No. generated will be used to login and complete your registration process.
- Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile No. and TSSET subject once submitted cannot be changed.
- Centre: select three centres of your choice in a preferential order : Option 1, Option 2 and Option 3. However allotment of the centre depends on the capacity of the centre and the subject availability.
- Your registered Mobile Number shall be used to send SMS communication
- The email id and mobile number that you enter in the registration form will be treated as your primary contact details and all communications will be sent to the same.
- On successful registration, an email will be sent to the registered email id along with the application number to Login to the website using your unique Application Number and password.
- Fill in the remaining details i.e. educational qualification, choice of examination centre etc. and click “Submit”.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature and caste / disability certificate (if any) in jpg/jpeg format only. File size of the Photograph should be between 15kb to 50kb, Signature should be between 5kb to 20kb and that of caste / disability certificate should be between 50kb to 300kb. The online application system will not allow to upload files smaller/larger than the mentioned sizes.
- A summary is displayed along with the total amount payable. Click on the “Make Payment” link, you will be redirected to the payment gateway website.
- Application Fee Payment
- Application form registration fees as stated below is to be paid through online system only by Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the registration fees.
- No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
- This fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- For OC Category Candiates – 1200/- + Service Charges.
- For BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D, BC-E Category – 1000/- + Service Charges.
- For SC/ST/VH/OH/HI Candidates – 700/- + Service Charges.
- On payment of the Application Fee, the same will reflect in your application profile.
- You may take a print of your Application Acknowledgement form generated, for your records and future reference.
TSSET Hall Ticket 2021 : Osmania University will release the TSSET Hall Ticket 2020 on June 25, 2020. After successful registered candidates can allowed to download the TSSET 2021 Hall Ticket through official website only. The TSSET examination will be conducted in General Studies & 29 subjects at regional centers of Spread over the across the State. Candidates are requested to download the Hall Ticket earliest possible. Because if the candidate find any mistake in the Admit Card, there is a time duration to inform the Examination Authority. Candidates must note down be sent Hall Ticket by post. it can be download Online only.
Examination Centers :
Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Mahabubnagar, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Warangal, Khammam, Medak, Ranga Reddy
TSSET Results 2020 : Osmania University will release the TSSET Results 2020 in the month of July 2021 through the official website only. The TSSET 2020 exam will be held in the Month Of June 2020 (Tentatively) conduct by the Osmania University. The Entrance Test will be conducted in the month of June 2021 at different centers in Telangana State.